Thursday, November 10, 2011

Your 10 Local Gym Personalities

1. Mr. Social- Uses the gym as his social sphere. You can sometimes feel him staring into the side of your head while he waits for you to finish a set. But overall nice guy. You girls may know him as the ‘creeper’




2. Guy who spends most of his time in the mirror- I’ll give you two some alone time.




3. Sporty Spice- Generally makes use of everything the gym has to offer. Lululemon posterchild.



4. Too Much Spice- Generally makes use of almost nothing from her closet.




5. ‘Tapout’ Guy- One of the more serious guys in the gym. Only knock is the overzealous display of camouflage/UFC gear.




6. The Caged Tiger- Identified by his deafening grunts. Is he serious? I understand a deep breath during that heavy set, but dude, its only 135 lbs on the smith machine. Contain your animal spirits.




7. The Throwback- Based on gear alone, this is the most serious man in the gym. A headband, weightbelt, and two wristbands= game time. I hope I still have that much enthusiasm when I’m his age. Double-dream-hands!



8. Yoga Guy/Girl- Bandana, hemp bracelets, tons of zen, and yoga mat in tow. Missed the 4 pm bikram? They’re out.



9. Freshman High School Football Player(s)- I see those chicken legs. Break up the bicep curl/social circle and go squat. I was there once.




10. Mr. Creatine- This puffy breed often rocks a goatee and justifies his beer belly with massive, undefined biceps. I see you ladies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah #9. you all are so young

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger